Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Engagement Photos, Check!
After being engaged for 8 months now. We finally had our engagement pictures taken yesterday. I am so excited to see how they turn out I'm stalking our photographer's facebook and blog every 5 minutes. Of course it didn't go without a few bumps in the road. Florida decided that is no longer wanted "cool" weather and at 5pm when we were supposed to begin shooting it was about 85-90 degrees outside and 90% humidity. That much humidity really makes for some beautiful hair... Oh and my FI forgot to bring his shirts I had picked out for him! Oh well at least he wore a brown polo to work yesterday which looked nice with my pink dress. Hopefully we will be getting our sneak peaks any minute now :)
Labels:
Our Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww, I can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDelete