Monday, November 15, 2010

20 Pounds in 20 Weeks

It's time to get serious about losing weight we are passed the 5 months mark and I own a dress that doesn't quite fit! Starting today I will be eating less, eating better, and exercising more. Cutting down on sweets and second portions, amping up the cardio.

My goal is 20 pounds in 20 weeks which would be very healthy weight loss if I lost a pound or two a week.
Wednesdays on the blog will become Weigh-in Wednesdays sharing my weight loss achievements. I have a hard time staying motivated and am very easily tempted by food and alcohol. Hopefully this blog will help. Join me and we can keep each other motivated and on the path to skinny.

1 comment:

  1. I'm on a weightloss journey, too! I have just under a year to my wedding and I have ALOT of weight I want to lose. I've been dieting and exercising. Well.. I've been exercising for a few months, I just started dieting a week ago today! LOL! I was planning on updating my blog on Monday's with my results! I've also given up pop and fast food until AT LEAST the wedding.. 5 weeks and going strong so far.

    Good luck!! You can totally do it if you stick your mind to it!

    ReplyDelete