I might be biased, but I'm pretty sure our wedding will have the best cake ever! As of yesterday we officially have our cake baker.
JJGandy's, famous for their key lime pies, will be creating our wedding cake. About a month ago my mom scheduled a cake tasting with them and we took some time to think it over and thought about scheduling some other tastings, but never did. Their prices were great! Comparable to Publix cake prices for all you southerners. And OMG the fillings! I actually hate cake, I don't like the texture, the taste, I would much prefer some ice cream or a brownie (or both!) But after trying JJGandy's white cake with key lime pie filling I was sold! They use real key lime pie filling between each layer of cake. It is heaven!
Yesterday I sent them these inspiration photos. All I want is a white buttercream frosted cake with some swirly details and a pearl-like bordered piped on. Very simple, but very elegant. And I will be having our florist/SIL add some fresh flowers to each tier and on top.
Source Unknown (sorry let me know if these are your pictures)
No comments:
Post a Comment