Once I saw this box I knew it wasn’t our silverware, but still had absolutely know idea what it was.
Until I saw this, underneath the box with the weird writing on it. See the google chrome icon – that gave it away.
Google shipped me one of their Chrome laptops! Back in December, maybe even November, I came across a link where you can fill out a survey to test the Chrome OS. Being the computer geek I am I filled it out, talking about how I would use the laptop on the go for my blogging. After a month or so passed I pretty much forgot about it and assumed Google wouldn’t be shipping me one. That is until it showed up at my door last night! I’m still figuring it all out. It appears to be an online only kind of thing, no desktop, when it launches you see the internet. And it comes with 2 years of Verizon 3G. H and I are so excited to use it for traveling. We bought a 10.1” netbook before we went to Europe 2 years ago, but don’t really like to use it because the screen is so small. This Chrome laptop is has a 12” screen and seems to be a good size. We will be testing it out on the honeymoon to see how to holds up, but I don’t think we will be able to get Verizon 3G in Antigua. Hopefully our hotel has wifi.
So jealous!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome!
ReplyDeleteHow cool! I just assume those surveys are scams. I am so, so happy this worked out for you!
ReplyDelete