At work the other day I had a lady come up to me looking for chocolate graham crackers, evidently they are hard to find in some areas. She told me she was trying to buy them for a friend because they don’t carry them in their home city. And then she gave me the best “recipe” to use them in. It is cheap, low calorie, and very easy!
First you need to gather your ingredients: chocolate graham crackers, lite whipped topping, and some saran wrap.
Break one cracker in half and top with two tablespoons of whipped topping.
Smooth it all out and make it look pretty.
Wrap in some saran wrap and stick in the freezer.
Once they have hardened take out an enjoy the best 70 calorie ice cream sandwich ever!
I love a nice ice cream sandwich. I may need to try these!
ReplyDeleteCute idea! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThose look so delicious. And pretty much ridiculously easy!
ReplyDeleteYum! I realized just as you said that I haven't seen chocolate graham crackers in a while. But I love them.
ReplyDelete