Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bridal Luncheon

Now that I have the time for a real post I don’t even know where to start! Should I wrap up some last minute DIY (that I probably don’t have photos of because I was more concerned with getting them done) or maybe a little honeymoon review? I think I will start with the day before the wedding and then move onto the honeymoon. As you already know two days before the wedding we arranged our centerpieces. They turned out so great. Having those completed was a huge weight off my shoulder.

Friday was my bridal luncheon along with obviously the rehearsal that night. In the morning I completed our menus and took them to Staples for printing. The luncheon was held at the club where our ceremony and reception were as well. My grandmother and two aunts threw the luncheon for my girls and I. I also invited all of H’s sisters and children, grandma, and mom. Apparently we can’t do anything small, what was supposed to be a luncheon for 6 girls turned into a 30 person affair.
DSC01267{a few of my bridesmaids}
DSC01276{mom, me, sister}
DSC01279{my new nieces and flower girls}
Between courses I gave my girls their gifts. Evidently I didn’t take any photos before or during this. Each girl got the necklaces I made, matching bracelet and earrings, a personalized wooden hanger (easy DIY project I will share soon) and a monogrammed tote bag. Once the luncheon ended the girls and I headed off to the nail salon and got ready for the rehearsal later that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment