Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Job = New Clothes!

Yesterday I went on a mini “I quit my job and have no real work clothes” shopping spree. Back in June I bought the Groupon to Old Navy so first I stopped by there to find some clothes and then came home to do a little onling shopping at Loft.
At Old Navy I picked up this pink tank and I can’t wait to find a grey cardigan to wear with it.
{source}
I also got this in a darker blue, they only have black or white online but my store had a few more color selections.

And I purchased a lace tee that they don’t appear to sell online.
From the comfort of my couch I found a few things on Loft, but I ordered both of the skirts a size too big, I always forget their clothes run big. I tried calling customer service to have it changed, but was told their computers don’t let them change. So I tried just to cancel all together and apparently the computers can’t do that either. After doing some research I found out that they now accept online purchases to be returned in stores so at least if they are too big I can return/exchange to my local store.
These are the skirts I purchased and can be found here and here. The floral block one is sold out of all the smaller sizes so hopefully the 6 will fit!
Loft_tweed_skirtLoft_flower_skirt
I also bought these two shirts, found here and here
Loft_top_greyLoft_top_taupe
Paired with the few office attire pieces I have in my closet I think I am off to a good start for my new job.

And I changed my blog url find me here http://murphdogslaw.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Love the new outfits! Any excuse for new clothes is good to me! :)

    Sorry about the blog name switchero...had I known this would happen I would have just kept the name in my URL. I had someone else tell me they had the same problem. I guess remove my old URL from your reader and add my new one. You can always subscribe via email too. Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete