Remember way back when our kitchen looked like this
And then after a coat of Behr Pewter Vase it looked like this
After living without doors on our cabinets for about a month we finally decided it was time to finish the task.
Now we finally look like this
We still need to paint the corner cabinet doors and need some hardware, but it is a major transformation from the first pictures. Each surface needed 2 coats of primer and 2 coats of paint. We just winged it and used the same primer we bought for our walls. It did an alright job, but a little more research could have yielded better results. I’m just happy this project is almost done and our kitchen is 100% functional.
Yay it looks great! Hows the new job!?!?
ReplyDeleteIt's going well! Thanks for asking. I'm only on my 2nd day but it seems much more promising than the last job:)
ReplyDeleteYeyy it's looking great! Looking forward to seeing it all finished! I know you'll do a great job.
ReplyDeleteGlad your new job is going well so far!
It looks so great!
ReplyDelete