Our article ran in the paper on July 3 (I’m just a little late sharing, woops) and it turned out well. I removed our last names, although if you really want to know I’m sure it’s not to hard to find out
Lane, 23, and Hagin, 27, of Dunedin. Married April 9, 2011.
By Sabrina Rocco, Times staff writer
He was in fourth grade, she was in kindergarten at St. Mark Christian School in Dunedin. When he moved to Gainesville for fifth grade, she didn't notice.
At a college party at the University of Florida, Lane and Hagin officially met. The couple discovered they had gone to the same elementary school but only vaguely remembered each other. From then on, they were always together.
He graduated in 2007; she was a freshman. They had a long-distance relationship for three years. Then she moved to Clearwater, where he was living.
In February 2010, he proposed with a red rose, a white rose and a ring. He said the red rose meant "love" and together they meant "unity.
Included with the article was this picture, that I sent in from our wedding photos.
We were out of town picking up Murphy when this ran and we came home to find out someone had stolen our Sunday paper. My cousin collected all of our papers for us, but when she went to get it on Sunday it wasn’t there. At least my mom collected the article from all her neighbors so we have a few extra copies.
What a cute post and such a gorgeous pic of you two on your wedding day! Thanks for the headsup on the url change!
ReplyDeleteAw very pretty pic! Love the announcement! And who does that, steal your paper? Really? lol
ReplyDeleteYou reminded me that I need to submit one to the paper soon..