Some of Hagin’s groomsmen went and hung out at the beach in the morning, drinking some beers, and visiting with some out of town friends. They were supposed to arrive at the club at 3, but I’m pretty sure they didn’t get there until around 4. They all got ready in a downstairs room in the back of the club. We had Carlouel put out boneless wings, fish spread, and veggies and dip along with a few pitchers of beer for them to enjoy as they got dressed.
Our dad’s wore the same suit as the groomsmen, but had a tie that was pink with navy stripes rather than navy with pink stripes. Boy was it hard to track down all these ties. The groomsmen and Hagin had the same tie which I found at Kohls and ordered online. I wanted our dad’s in something a little different so I went looking for a tie with more pink in it. After trying 2 different Macy’s and ordering one on line I finally got two of the same ties for them to wear. By the time I needed to find ties for the ringbearers I gave up and let my cousin handle it.
Thankfully our wedding coordinator was down with them most of the time keeping them all in line and helping pin on their boutonnieres.
Up next: I become a bride.
All photos by Dawn Haas Photography
Perfect, those are very similar to the ties that I will be looking for. Thanks for the headsup to try Khols!
ReplyDeleteVery nice pics!
ReplyDelete