This weekend we finally got around to painting our downstairs half bathroom. It has been primed and waiting for its paint for far too long. If you remember, when we moved in it was this lovely shade of lime green (along with most of the other rooms in our house)
After debating paint colors for a long time. I decided I wanted a deep saturated color to contrast with all the other light walls we had. Since it is such a small space I wanted it to make a statement. I finally decided Valspar’s Spa Blue was the way to go.
It is difficult to photograph the exact color, due to the fact that there is no natural light coming into this bathroom. But it has more green in it in person.
Now all that’s left on our list for this bathroom is to have tile installed. The linoleum that is peeling up just isn’t cutting it. If money were no object I would love to change out the mirror and light fixture, but there are too many other things that I would rather spend the money on.
No comments:
Post a Comment