Monday, August 22, 2011

HP Touchpad

If you wanted one I hope you guys already heard about this, but HP is discontinuing their Touchpads and dropped the price to $99 for the 16GB and $149 for the 32BG over the weekend. Being the technology geeks that we are we had to find 2 to go along with our collection of computers that we have accumulated (we currently have 5 laptops and 3 desktops in our house) We found them on Costcentral.com which appears to be out of stock now, but HP has a mailing list you can get put.

Hopefully there wasn't an error and they ended up selling more than they had. I'm excited for it to come in so I can start using the Kindle app and having a slightly bigger screen than my phone for internet on the go. Most stores are probably sold out by now, but my local Staples told me they hadn't received the go ahead to drop the price yet. If you want one keep looking around, hopefully you will come across one.

No comments:

Post a Comment