Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Photo Challenge–Day 2

Day 2 of the photo challenge is what you wore. Today I had to go to court before work (more on that later) and then stay later at work. It was a long day and this photo is at the end of the day. We don’t have any full size mirrors in the house so yes I am standing on the toilet to take this picture. These are some of my new purchases from LOFT I love how loose and comfy the shirt is. And I wish I could show my shoes, but standing on a toilet wearing heels = disaster.

And you can see my new camera sneaking in there! LOVE

DSC_0020

Apparently I only like to take pictures in our unpainted rooms. As you can see this weekend I started edging with our new color. Hopefully we will finish soon.

1 comment:

  1. haha I love that you're standing on your toilet to get this picture! Hilarious! Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete