Wednesday night we had a delicious dinner all from recipes I pinned.
We love seafood, but often get stuck in a chicken rut. My goal lately has been to find some easy seafood recipes so we can change up our boring chicken dinners. This shrimp was so easy and tasty. Served with mushroom cous cous, my mouth is watering.
Source: cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com via Lane on Pinterest
For a side I made this zucchini bake. Another super easy recipe, but I would make one change. The recipe didn't call for any olive oil. Just a tablespoon or so would add a lot.
Source: kalynskitchen.com via Lane on Pinterest
I usually don't like shrimp leftovers, but it was even good microwaved for lunch the next day.
What new recipes have you tried lately?
Yumm! I'm loving all the great recipes I'm finding on Pinterest too!
ReplyDeleteOh, and about the pumpkin patch! If you're in Orlando we went to the one on 17-92 in WP. It's at a church. Publix pumpkins work too! :)