Happy Friday!
I'm checking in quickly today to show off my garden bounty. Besides the herbs I have been growing since last year, last night was the first night I have actually been able to cook with some vegetables I have grown. My tomato was finally ripe and I pulled my potato plant this past weekend. It yielded a slightly smaller crop than I was hoping for, but never the less it was still a fun experience. I wouldn't necessarily say they tasted fresher since I usually buy locally grown veggies, but it sure was convienent.

I'm checking in quickly today to show off my garden bounty. Besides the herbs I have been growing since last year, last night was the first night I have actually been able to cook with some vegetables I have grown. My tomato was finally ripe and I pulled my potato plant this past weekend. It yielded a slightly smaller crop than I was hoping for, but never the less it was still a fun experience. I wouldn't necessarily say they tasted fresher since I usually buy locally grown veggies, but it sure was convienent.
Awesome job!
ReplyDeleteI've planted a few different herbs, tomatoes, and peppers. The first year all three produce, but this past year I really was only able to get herbs. I love the idea of planting potatoes and might try for some this spring as well.
ReplyDelete