I have quite a bit of time on my hands so you would think I would have plenty of time to plan a wedding. Somehow I don't know where my days go, but after realizing we have done virtually nothing in the 6 months we have been engaged this next 8 months will be packed full!
For some reason I seem to think I can do everything myself. It's not even an issue of cost I want to do it all! 12 centerpieces, 6 bouquets, 6 boutonnières, and 4 corsages NO PROBLEM! Am I crazy to think I can do all the flowers the day before the wedding with some help from my future sister-in-law/former florist? I sure hope not because thats just one of the projects I plan on doing. After pricing it yesterday we would probably be spending at least $2000 on DIY flowers I don't even want to know what they would cost from a florist...
Yesterday was also my find a photographer day! So far I have contacted 4 good options. One of them is booked and one I haven't heard back from. The other 2 seem lovely we will just have to see what fits into the good ol budget! Will keep you all updated once we find the one we are going to use. Are any of you as DIY crazy as me?
No comments:
Post a Comment