This is not my first venture into blogging. I run an Etsy store and occasionally update that blog. Also check out the blog I started when we first got engaged. After a few posts (and forgetting about it for a few months) I decided that after the wedding I would probably like to continue blogging and transform my blog into decorating our house and providing advice for other young married couples!
A little background on the Mr and I. We are both graduates of the University of Florida. Go Gators!! He works in finance and I am currently unemployed, job hunting, and about to give up! I really like exclamation points! (Can you tell?) We were engaged this past February and are getting married in April 2011. For the past 1-2 years we have been leisurely house hunting but now is the time to get our booties in gear and find that fixer!
I have never been much of a writer I actually LOATHED essays growing up. I hope to improve my writing and editing skills and I'm sure you will notice a progression into better blogging as I go along.
Thats all for now! I hope to get a post out here everyday. I have so much wedding stuff to blog about that shouldn't be hard for now. In the mean time check out my store.
No comments:
Post a Comment