Saturday, September 4, 2010

Favors

I feel like I have been accomplishing so much lately. I attribute it to this blog or maybe that we only have 7 months left!! Today I ordered the molds to make our favors. Yes that's right I'm going to make favors for a 250+ person wedding. I may be crazy.

FI and I both graduated from University of Florida. WE ARE HUGE GATOR FANS!!!! Like huge. So today I order these:

My plan? Melt chocolate, stick lollipop sticks in, and freeze/let harden? Good thing I've left myself plenty of time for trials. After they are solid we will wrap them in cellophane bags and tie with some cute ribbon and put a thank you sticker on them.

I need some help figuring out how many I should make. I think around 300 will be good because I envision some people grabbing more than one. So how many do you think I will need?

I realize I haven't given you much information about our wedding or inspiration... coming soon. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment