Monday, September 20, 2010

More Parties and Dresses

This weekend was yet another shower for one of my bridesmaids, who will be married October 16 of this year. It was a couple's shower at a sports bar. We had wings, shrimp, beer, and wine. Minutes before leaving for the shower BFF BM and I decided we would put together a newlywed game to play. It ended up being fun - the bride and groom won, but only by 1 point. Now that this wedding is about to happen people are starting to talk about mine more. There was even talk of a Valentine's themed bridal shower for me (how appropriate since we met the day before Valentine's Day).

Also this weekend Roomie BM came into town and along with BFF BM and my sister we went bridesmaid dress shopping. We found one strong potential that looked flattering on everyone and I tried it on to see how it would look on the bigger chested BM that couldn't be there.



Source

It is a pretty simple dress, but also a little bit different. I think it would look beautiful in navy! When I got home I googled the style number and found it at French Novelty for $40 less! SCORE! Do you have any experience with this website? Did you order your bridesmaid dresses online and not through a bridal shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment