Thursday, September 23, 2010

Welcome to the 21st Century

Yesterday we met with a great wedding coordinator. She should be sending me her contract for us to sign any day now!

In other news, I will finally be joining the smartphone world today! Woo hoo in about 40 minutes I'm off to Sam's Club to pick up my new EVO. I'm still debating whether I want the EPIC with the slide out keyboard or the EVO. I think I will start with EVO and if I don't like it change it out for the EPIC. FI is getting the EPIC so I will be able to test them both out. Obviously I have googled the sh*t out of this and have collected lots of user opinions but I would love to hear yours as well. Do you have either one? What are your opinions on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment