Thursday, September 30, 2010

There's NOT an app for that

I recently read a blog post (will link it up later for you iPhone users) about 8 cool iPhone apps if your getting married. So being the new Android owner that I am I quickly went to the Android market and searched "wedding." I got a some results but none of them looked too useful. There is a cake app that I guess just shows you pictures of cakes. The app that looked most useful was called wedding planning by devlines apparently you can keep track of budget, vendors etc and can email everything to yourself. This sounds useful if you started using it from the beginning bit since I already manage all my stuff on wedding wire I don't thinly I would get much use out of wedding planner. Are there any wedding apps that you find useful? What are your favorite non wedding apps?

No comments:

Post a Comment