I am so excited! Last night I checked my email to see I had won one of the contests on weddingbee! We won a Save the Date cartoon by Jim Hunt. FI's phone wasn't working correctly and I probably called him 8 times and left 2 messages and text messaged him to tell him I won this. It's the little things that make me happy. We weren't planning on sending Save the Dates but now maybe I will have to make some to send to out of towners. Either way I can't wait to start working with Jim on the design. I want to get it framed and put it in our house somewhere.
Also exciting house news... We looked at a house yesterday that I love, FI is a little skeptical, but I'll get him to come around.
CONGRATS on winning! I love weddingbee, it's actually how I found your blog! I look forward to reading more from you!
ReplyDeleteThanks! And thanks for reading! I don't always update as often as I would like, but hopefully soon I will get more into it.
ReplyDelete