- Purchase/rent Groom & Groomsmen attire
- Discuss menu with Carlouel chefs
- Begin envelope address printing
- Book wedding night hotel room
- Book honeymoon flights
- Purchase wedding bands
- Rent extra tables and chairs
- Contact wholesale florist and regular florist
- Create centerpiece mockup
Friday, December 31, 2010
100 Days
Wedding posts have been pretty few and far between lately. I guess while most people use the holidays to plan I took the holidays off. Yesterday we officially hit the 100 days mark. I have compiled a to do list for our last 3 months. At the beginning of each month I will post the list and we will see how many things get crossed off by the end of the month.
Labels:
Our Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy New Year. That is a good idea. I think you will be able to get everything checked off your list this month. 100 days goes by so fast!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower from WB.