Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Business

With the new year I have decided to begin a new business venture. I heard about mark cosmetics a few years ago and have since purchased products here and there. My absolute favorite are the eye shadows. You are able to create your own custom palate and the each different color is only $5, take that MAC! On my homepage you can find a few of my favorite items or you can click “Shop Entire Collection” to see all products available. If you are in the market for some new makeup contact me for some recommendations or visit my store and see what mark offers.

PS Shipping is only $3!

3 comments:

  1. I've been a mark. rep since 2007...it's a great company! Good luck! They are constantly coming out with fun new things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a Mark rep in college, but have since stopped. I love their stuff, good luck on your new business venture!

    ReplyDelete