I can’t wait to bring it on our honeymoon and try it out when we go snorkeling. I just downloaded Window’s Movie Maker, I’m excited to try and edit some videos. And since we are undecided (aka don’t want to spend the money) on a videographer maybe this baby will make an appearance at our wedding.
And here we are Christmas morning. H trying to open the bag that Macy’s sent our present in. And me of course, succeeded in opening it, and checking out our new sauce pan.
I wasn’t too successful with my day after Christmas stock up on next years décor plans. We went to Macy’s and JCPenney and everything was very picked over. Pottery barn is also sold out of my beloved tree skirt online, but H’s mom sent home a sheepskin rug with our Christmas presents because I mentioned that Young House Love used a sheepskin as their tree skirt. Last night we tried it out under our bare tree and I guess it will do for now.
I really apologize about all these crappy pictures. I just found the charger to my camera, hopefully soon things will get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment