Monday, December 27, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Registry Things

Continuing along the lines of my favorite Christmas things now I will share my favorite registry items. Lately I have been guilty of registry stalking it has been too tempting. For Christmas our parents bought off our registry and some people have even bought wedding gifts already.

I had the hardest time picking dishes, but I love the everyday china we decided on, Lenox Opal Innocence Carved. Usually I am all about color, but lately I ‘m loving white.

I can’t tell you how excited I am for this Presto skillet or Cuisinart fondue pot.
And finally our bedding <3

From Pottery Barn Matine Toile quilt and shams in espresso paired with Cameron Matelasse Duvet in white.
I’m in love with everything on our registry, but these things I must have.

2 comments:

  1. AHH! I love it all! I've been so obsessed with black and white lately. I don't know why, normally I'm so colorful or just pops of color, but lately I've been drawn to a lot of white (or black and white!)

    Glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh fondue...mmmmm

    ReplyDelete