Thursday, December 23, 2010

DIY: Bridal Makeup

As the wedding quickly approaches, (107 days away) I have been tossing around the idea of doing my own makeup. I subscribe to a few make up artist blogs and when they have a style or look I am interested in I usually watch their videos. I do my own makeup on a daily basis, very well, if I might say so myself, but for such a big day I’m not 100% sure I want to take on that task. I have practiced a few times and have a lot of good quality products, but I have a hard time with my eye shadow. I don’t want to make it too dark, but I don’t want it to light so it doesn’t show up in pictures. This is not the look I will be going for on our wedding day:
Source
If you are considering DIYing your makeup on your wedding day be sure to check out Kandee’s blog and TiffanyD’s blog these are the two I subscribe too and both have wedding makeup tips with youtube videos!! Right now Kandee has an offer for 15 makeup brushes for $29.99 that would definitely come in handy for other DIYers. Anyone else considering doing their own makeup? Or should I just suck it up and pay a pro?

No comments:

Post a Comment