Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday

I was not as successful losing weight this week as I have been in the past. The temptation of alcohol was too much at a weekend Christmas party and add the fact that it was too cold to go running, I only lost 1/2 pound this past week. Even with Christmas this week I vow to be better. How are you guys doing with your goals?

2 comments:

  1. A loss is still a loss, girl! The holidays make it hard to really do well. I actually hurt my foot on Sunday (I was getting into a game I was playing on the Kinect and accidently kicked the treadmill) and I have to take it easy on it for awhile (I badly bruised the bones in my foot)!

    Good luck this week! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! I hope you heal quickly

    ReplyDelete