Monday, December 20, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Christmas Things

Like a lot of people I have a love affair with Christmas décor. This year I tried to decorate H’s condo the best I could on my limited budget. The decorations he ended up with were a red bow on the door, a fake tree with 10 ornaments on it and my parents OLD tree skirt, and a hurricane vase with a red candle on the table. He will be coming over for Christmas morning at my parents anyway so I couldn’t justify going all out. But I am preparing for after Christmas sales to snatch up some of these for decorating next year for our first married Christmas.

I’m loving this Pottery Barn tree skirt and how I could change my tree theme every year and it would still match. This is my number one must have for next year.

Unfortunately these linen stockings from Ballard Designs are no longer available. I just love the white and red one.

Must have these gold ruffle chargers from Crate and Barrel for holiday entertaining.

I have some kind of weird love affair with mugs. I love mugs, but only pretty non cheesy mugs. I also have some weird rule that all mugs must be bought in sets of 2. Mismatched mugs really bugs me. These white snowflake mugs are no longer available online, but hopefully if I head over to Crate and Barrel after Christmas I can score these at a great price.

By now you guys already know I’m pretty weird and if you didn’t know now you will. There is recorded footage of me learning to crawl by my parents saying “Lane' come get the pinecone” and me playing “fetch” with a pinecone. Maybe that is why I love this pinecone wreath. I blame my parents for all my weird tendencies.
And that concludes my holiday must haves, I hope they go on super clearance so I can get them for a steal Christmas items, but while searching Pottery Barn’s Christmas Décor I found this:

Bulldog bottle opener… Christmas? I’m just not making the connection.

1 comment: