Monday, December 6, 2010

Shutterfly’s 50 Free Holiday Cards

I’m sure you have all heard by now about the 50 free holiday cards for bloggers from Shutterfly. My parents and I are getting in on this too.  Since FI and I aren’t going to send out Christmas cards yet, he came over on Friday night to take a family picture of us and our dogs.  With a few simple photoshop edits it is now ready to be placed on our favorite Shutterfly Christmas Card you can see it below.

Saturday my mother and I spent about an hour on Shutterfly’s Holiday page looking at all the card options.  There are so many cute ones, but we like this one best because we think it is more grown up looking than some others. We loved the colors and the cute toiley (is that a word?) pinecone design.
If I had children my top two choices would be between these cards. Heck I will probably do one of these next years when I have dogs! lol
I love how you can have a few different pictures and although the second one doesn’t necessarily seem as Christmasy to me it is just too darn cute. Can I send this out in July?
 
I have had such great past experience with Shutterfly I always order my prints through them and just recently ordered an album from FI and I’s Europe trip last summer.
They offer so many products how can you not love them. I didn't even realized they made calendars, now I’m getting great ideas of making our parents photo calendars for Christmas next year! I love how you can type on the calendar to add important dates.
I love all stationary. I have a collection, but hardly ever use it.  I guess I don’t get too many gifts so never have any notes to write.  I’m excited for my upcoming shower(s) and all the notes I get to write! I would love these personalized note cards. And yes I have a minor obsession with toile, if you saw my registry this would be confirmed.

What are you waiting for sign up for your 50 cards!

3 comments:

  1. I LOOVE toile! After 3 long years I finally convince MR that we should get a toile comforter. I would love to see what you've registered for...just in case i haven't!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I submitted a request to do this today and am waiting for Shutterfly to email me the details! Very excited about this offer and I love your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toile bedding is my favorite :)
    We are registered for the Matine Toile Quilt and Shams from Pottery Barn... really hoping someone buys us them! My mom is also a lover of all toile her bedding, window treatments, she even has toile placemats.

    ReplyDelete