I am now so obsessed with it that I decided to make some Save the Dates and send them out to maybe the older people. I haven’t quite decided yet who is going to get them. As soon as I got the sketch I opened up photoshop to make a back so I could have them be postcards, cheap to send and easy. I went to vistaprint (if you aren’t on their mailing list I highly suggest it, but they spend a bazillion emails). In 7 days we should be receiving our 100 Save the Dave postcards. I uploaded my own front and back and with shipping these babies only set us back $15. And now for the reveal:
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
I Caved… Save the Dates
I have probably said a few times in the past that we would not be doing Save the Dates. Well last night, my friends, I caved! Back in October I won a contest on Weddingbee for a free Save the Date map. I didn’t plan to send these out or include them in our invitations but I thought it would be a cute keepsake to get framed and remind us of our wedding. I waited until we had figured out rehearsal dinner details and guest hotel before I gave Jim Hunt all the information. He was so kind about me delaying the project a few months and once I gave him all the info he completed the map super quick. This past Sunday he had the preliminary sketch posted and after I approved it he had the final sketch done yesterday!
I am now so obsessed with it that I decided to make some Save the Dates and send them out to maybe the older people. I haven’t quite decided yet who is going to get them. As soon as I got the sketch I opened up photoshop to make a back so I could have them be postcards, cheap to send and easy. I went to vistaprint (if you aren’t on their mailing list I highly suggest it, but they spend a bazillion emails). In 7 days we should be receiving our 100 Save the Dave postcards. I uploaded my own front and back and with shipping these babies only set us back $15. And now for the reveal:

I am now so obsessed with it that I decided to make some Save the Dates and send them out to maybe the older people. I haven’t quite decided yet who is going to get them. As soon as I got the sketch I opened up photoshop to make a back so I could have them be postcards, cheap to send and easy. I went to vistaprint (if you aren’t on their mailing list I highly suggest it, but they spend a bazillion emails). In 7 days we should be receiving our 100 Save the Dave postcards. I uploaded my own front and back and with shipping these babies only set us back $15. And now for the reveal:
Labels:
Our Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats on winning! Those are super adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI must've missed that you're getting married in Clearwater. That's super cool. My fiance and I were just there this past September. Awesome maps, BTW. I'm trying to create my own, but it will NOT live up to that.
ReplyDelete@Danielle: Thanks I am so obsessed with them!!
ReplyDelete@Kelly: I probably haven't said we were getting married in Clearwater before. Were you just down for vacation in September?
How cute! Love them! I never win anything!
ReplyDeleteThose look awesome! Congrats on the win! I plan on using Vista Print for our save the dates too.
ReplyDelete