Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday

I’m happy to report I lost another 2 pounds this week. And my total weight loss so far is about 5-5.5 pounds in 3 weeks. Which I am happy with! I only got one day of exercising in this past week because FI and I have been sick and swamped with work. This weight loss has been easier than I expected. I never realized how many useless calories I ate and how much I over ate at meals.
The following are some of my sample meals from the past week:
Breakfast – Thomas Everything Bagel Thins with 1 tbsp of  Publix Light Cream Cheese
  • Calories: 140
  • Carbs: 25
  • Fat: 3
  • Protein: 6
  • Sodium: 260
  • Sugar: 4
Lunch – Half of a Turkey and Cheddar Sandwich on Multi Grain Bread with 2 tsp of Dijon Mustard and Medium size Gala Apple
  • Calories: 305
  • Carbs: 43
  • Fat: 10
  • Protein: 14
  • Sodium: 830
  • Sugar: 20
Dinner - PF Changs Home Menu Beef with Broccoli and Uncle Ben’s White rice
  • Calories: 530
  • Carbs: 63
  • Fat: 18
  • Protein: 25
  • Sodium: 1330
I probably wouldn’t eat all 3 of these meals together, typically I try to have a lighter dinner, but for a quick fix meal the PF Changs Home Meals are surprisingly low calories.
I’m not a big breakfast eater. Most of the time I force myself to eat because I know I will need the energy to get me through the morning, but on days when I don’t work I will usually only have a cup of coffee for breakfast. My favorite lunch meals are a sandwich, a cup of greek yogurt with granola, or I really like the Jimmy Dean’s D-Lights bowls. And for dinner I eat whatever is served to me trying to stick to one small portion of it. If I am cooking, which is rare since I still live at home, I make a lot of veggies and used reduced and fat free items where I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment