Today was just one of those days. I must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. My sister was wearing my new sweater dress that I was planning on wearing today and that was the beginning to my bad day. After lunch I saw the Gator news…. sad to see this man go. Thanks for 2 National Championships Urban! Hopefully we can get a good replacement (Dan Mullen I’m talking to you!)

Around 3 we found out the house we had just placed an offer on (my dream house) was under contract for “significantly above asking price.” And that our offer wasn’t even competitive. I am so bummed right now! I don’t think we will find another house like that one… We have been looking for 2 years and I have only liked about 3 houses.
Sorry for the depressing whoa is me post.
I'm so sorry to hear about your bad day, especially the news about the house.
ReplyDeleteAwww...don't worry, your house will come along. I know house-buying can be emotional, but it's totally worth it in the end!
ReplyDelete