Those drinks definitely blew my calorie budget for the day. Good thing I danced and burned off a few of those calories? I don’t think you can say you are going to cut out something such as alcohol forever. But I no longer drink the occasional glass of wine at dinner or H and I no longer sit around watching a movie and having a few drinks, but if I’m at a party or out with some friends I will have a glass of wine or drink if I want, in moderation. For a low cal drink option my mom and I bought Skinny Appletini Mix. It will be our Christmas drink of choice.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Weigh In Wednesday
Good News another 2.5 pounds down this week. I have almost reached 10 lbs of weight loss so far. I have never been this motivated and am so excited to achieve my final goal of 30 lbs total (20 lbs by the wedding). I try to avoid restaurants as much as possible everything there is loaded with extra butter, salt, and bad stuff that tastes so good. This past weekend we went out with some friends to J Alexander’s and then out on the town. On the food I think I did pretty well I got grilled fish tacos with black beans and rice. I ate two of the tacos and H finished the last on off. But alcohol is a different story. Back when I started dieting I said I was going to cut out alcohol. But when placed in a social setting this proves very challenging for me. With dinner I had a pomegranate martini and when we were out at Howl at the Moon we all split one of their big buckets.
Source
Those drinks definitely blew my calorie budget for the day. Good thing I danced and burned off a few of those calories? I don’t think you can say you are going to cut out something such as alcohol forever. But I no longer drink the occasional glass of wine at dinner or H and I no longer sit around watching a movie and having a few drinks, but if I’m at a party or out with some friends I will have a glass of wine or drink if I want, in moderation. For a low cal drink option my mom and I bought Skinny Appletini Mix. It will be our Christmas drink of choice.
Those drinks definitely blew my calorie budget for the day. Good thing I danced and burned off a few of those calories? I don’t think you can say you are going to cut out something such as alcohol forever. But I no longer drink the occasional glass of wine at dinner or H and I no longer sit around watching a movie and having a few drinks, but if I’m at a party or out with some friends I will have a glass of wine or drink if I want, in moderation. For a low cal drink option my mom and I bought Skinny Appletini Mix. It will be our Christmas drink of choice.
Labels:
Weight Loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment