Thursday, December 16, 2010

Honeymoon Check!

We are going on a honeymoon!!! Well let me rephrase that, we have a place to stay on a honeymoon!! We purchased our room last night, but haven’t made our airline reservations yet. Always on the look out for deals I found a website Jetsetter that is owned by Gilt so it is a sample sale for vacations. I’m in love. Recently they featured Galley Bay in Antigua. Galley Bay had pretty much everything we wanted all inclusive, plunge pool, our own cottage. Awesome!
Source
That is one of the private cottages with its own plunge pool. We could not turn up this deal and booked our 5 night stay. Now for the next 4 months I’m going to daydream about laying out next to that little pool, and maybe heading over to the beach.
What do you think we should do about airfare? Do you think it will go down after the holidays or up?

1 comment:

  1. I love jetsetter!! As for the airfare, when I talked to a travel agent almost a year ago, he said that tickets are just going to keep getting higher and higher from now on. But, I think he was kinda lying because I actually have seen them get cheaper a few times when I've done random airfare checks!

    Anyways, that picture you posted looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete