Monday, January 31, 2011

Another Month Bites the Dust

I can’t believe how fast January flew by. It is hard to believe that we only have about 2 months left. I have been a bad little wedding planner and haven’t accomplished as much as we needed to… eek
January To Do List
  • Purchase/rent Grooms & Groomsmen attire
  • Discuss menu with Carlouel chefs
  • Begin envelope address printing (Do two count?)
  • Book wedding night hotel room
  • Book honeymoon flights
  • Purchase wedding bands – Gasparilla got in the way of this one
  • Rent extra tables and chairs – I have called multiple times and they keep telling me its too soon and giving me different days of when to call back.
  • Contact wholesale florist and regular florist
  • Create centerpiece mockup
  • Find vases for centerpieces
  • Begin making favors
  • Order bags for favors
  • Price and order tablecloths
Well atleast we will have food and favors for our guests, but H might be running around nakey if we don't rent his suit soon…

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! It's getting so close! I hope the next 2 months go smoothly and you can start knocking some to-dos off the list with no problem!

    ReplyDelete