Friday, January 28, 2011

“Arrr” Weekend Plans

This weekend was supposed to be full of wedding planning. Our jeweler is open on a Saturday for once this week, but I’m sure they will be open a few more Saturdays before Valentines day. We can always go during the week just thought a weekend would be easier with our crazy work schedules. We were going to pick out our wedding bands, but I forgot about this little parade we have called Gasparilla. It’s basically just a big drunken pirate fest! You can dress up like a pirate if you would like. Usually I just dress in red or black and wear some beads.
{personal photos}
Someone has clearly had too much to drink.
The rest of my weekend will however be wedding related. My mom and I are going to DSW, Nordstrom Rack, and Nordstrom in search of bridesmaids shoes, my mother’s dress, and some dresses for myself for my upcoming shower and the rehearsal dinner.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Okay...so I want to come to this parade! That looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Krystal Have fun! I haven't been in 2 years I'm excited!!
    @Miss Tattoo Plan a trip to Tampa around the end of Jan some time! It's a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. so much fun!

    Good luck with all the wedding related activities. I can't wait to see what you get done!

    ReplyDelete