Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

Only .5 lb this week, but I am determined to make up for it and lose 1.5 lbs in the coming week. I have joined up with some girls on weddingbee and one of the girls created a group on fatbet. It is a challenge to see who can lose the most weight by April 1. I have 16.5 lbs to go and I hope I can lose that by then. So far I have lost my freshman err 4 years of college 15 that I put on and am now back down to my high school weight. I have also added some new exercise. I began the 100 pushups challenge once again, except this time doing girl pushups, because hey, 100 girl pushups is still a lot right? I’m always looking for new exercises especially cardio. What is your favorite exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment