Friday, February 4, 2011

Bridal Shower Weekend

Tomorrow is my bridal shower! Wahoo I’m so excited and I have to admit I have done a little (ok, a lot) of registry stalking. I have tried so hard not to, but I’m just too excited. My two out of town bridesmaids are staying with me tonight we are going to get some dinner, go out to a bar, and wake up to mimosas in the morning. My shower is being thrown by a group of my mom’s friends whose kids all grew up together (Does that make since? Basically my BFF’s moms). I don’t know to many of the details, just that I’m pretty sure there are no games. Since it’s my only shower there is a pretty large guest list, about 50 people. Just a bunch of girls hanging out and eating food. Have you had a shower yet? Did you obsessively registry stalk also?

3 comments:

  1. I didn't registry stalk. IDK why but I just wasn't that interested. I was probably too stressed about wedding planning.

    Have a great shower! Sounds like tonight will be a lot of fun too!

    ReplyDelete