First off it would be small and intimate! A destination wedding, but there are so many places I would love to have it I can’t pick just one, maybe Vegas, Napa, or even NYC. I really love the colors on this New Year’s Eve Wedding board gold, ivory, black, maybe some soft pinks thrown in there. So classic, yet still modern.
Thanks Miss Tattoo for introducing me to The Perfect Palette! It makes me want to plan 15 more weddings. My new favorite website.
So now we have the location and the colors, but what about food? I really do love my cocktail style reception, but since I now have an unlimited budget in this new wedding I would kick it up a bit. Create a large lounge are, the small dance floor would be flanked by bistro tables and we would still have a few large tables for folks to sit at. The food would be amazing, all delicious tapas, both served and a few stations. There would be a band providing background music while the food is being passed and then kick it up a little for some dancing time. For decorations there would be peonies galore! Big fluffy light pink peonies in all arrangements and lots of other fluffy white flowers. Also lots of candles and gold accents.
I challenge you all to create your alternate wedding. What colors and details would you choose?
No comments:
Post a Comment