Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday

This week was a little disappointing in the weight loss… as in I didn’t lose a single pound, but I also didn’t gain any weight. And after the weekend I had that is impressive! I made Gina’s Skinny Taco Dip for the Superbowl and it is delicious, but not so skinny when you eat 5 servings with chips.

My seamstress is superfast and has told me she won’t need to make the alterations to my dress until the end of February. I was hoping to lose about 5 more pounds before then. That way I would only be 5 pounds away from my goal. But either way I am happy with how I look right now, and if I don’t lose those last 10 pounds it won’t be the end of the world. I am still going to kick it up a notch and attempt those 5 pounds by the end of February, about 2.5 weeks. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment