Thursday, February 24, 2011

Our Possible Minimoon

{source}

We just found out we may be taking a second honeymoon just a few days after returning from our honeymoon in Antigua. H was talking to his boss the other day and they have a conference starting April 27 in Vegas. We will be on our Antigua honeymoon until the 16th of April. The conference is only Wednesday through Friday but his boss says she will pay for us to stay for the weekend! My plan is to work up until Thursday of that week and then fly to Vegas Thursday night so we can spend Friday, Saturday, and Sunday together in Vegas. I haven’t been since I was 13 so here’s to hoping this all works out.

1 comment:

  1. I used to love Vegas when I was a kid. Although there weren't nearly as many big hotels then, the only ones I really remember were Circus Circus and Excalibur. I haven't really been on vacation there since I've been 21, but since I loved going as a kid I'm sure I'd love it now! And just letting you know I stumbled on your blog from the weddingbee boards!

    ReplyDelete