Monday, February 28, 2011

Over So Soon February?

Sorry for not posting a single wedding related entry or really much at all last week. Last week was somewhat of a blur. I worked a lot and didn’t accomplish anything wedding related. H and I have a few fun new surprises to share soon! I promise I won’t forget to update later this week with what took up all our time last week, but I need to get some pictures before I can share.
Moving on, can you believe February flew by so fast? Holy cow we are almost to the one month mark. Let’s take a look at our February to do list and check out how accomplished I feel.
February To Do List:
  • Purchase/rent Grooms & Groomsmen attire
  • Book wedding night hotel room
  • Purchase wedding bands
  • Rent extra tables and chairs
  • Contact wholesale florist
  • Create centerpiece mockup
  • Find vases for centerpieces
  • Order tablecloths
  • Find Bridesmaids shoes
  • Get wedding dress alterations and bustle
  • Update registry before shower
  • Make bathroom baskets – bought supplies, have not assembled.
  • Send invitations
  • Have photo guestbook printed
  • Finish favors
  • Pick out ceremony music
  • Make list for DJ
  • Choose readings and readers
  • Decide on veil
Our wholesale florist is most likely going to be FSIL and I am having a hard time getting her to respond to my emails. At the moment we have nothing for centerpieces… yeah I’m starting to stress a little over that, this week’s goal is to get all flowers straightened out.

1 comment: