Friday, March 11, 2011

Bachelorette Weekend

This weekend is my Bachelorette party! I went to Dillard’s yesterday and picked up a new ruffled one shoulder dress that I am super excited to pair with some sexy black heels. Our plan is to go over to Orlando Saturday morning we are staying in downtown and are just going to lay out by the pool all day, get ready and go to a nice dinner and out. We aren’t doing the whole Disney thing, just picked Orlando for a change from the usual scenery. Now I just need to find my camera to document the night.

Have you had your Bachelorette party yet, what did you do?

5 comments:

  1. I haven't had my bachelorette party yet, but just yesterday I was wondering what my girls will plan for me. Sparkles? Animal Prints? 80's? we love themes, so I can garauntee there'll be some theme.

    Have a blast at yours! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE FUN! How exciting! I haven't had mine yet (it'll be in September) but we're going to Atlantic City and having a zebra print and pink theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had two parties in Ybor ... we pretended like we were 21 again! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete