Thursday, March 10, 2011

March To Do List

Silly me I forgot to post my March (final month) to do list. It seems pretty light. I’m sure I am leaving off a gazillion things. But here goes:
March:
  • Find Bridesmaids shoes
  • Pick out ceremony music
  • Make list for DJ
  • Order centerpiece flowers
  • Design and print programs, menus, food station, and bar signs
  • Have hair trial
  • Purchase wine
  • Hire babysitter for children during reception
  • Create centerpiece mockup
  • Find vases for centerpieces
  • Choose readings
  • Make bathroom baskets
  • Have final meeting with venue, DOC, photographer, etc to make sure we are all on the same page
  • Finish all started projects
  • PRAY everything comes together
Anything major you see I am forgetting, please fill me in!

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! Are you getting wine from
    Total Wine or something like that? Join their email list for good coupons! I saved almost $50 that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were thinking of going the Sam's Club/Costco route because we need so much. But thanks for the tip I will sign up for the email list and price it out as well!

    ReplyDelete