Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh Tarjay

My latest money saving discovery… Target sells knock off Jack Rogers. They are obviously not as good as the real thing there is nothing like a pair of Jack Rogers after you have broken them in. But now that I find myself trying not to spend $100+ on one pair of sandals these babies might fill my void.
{source}
I find the Target website a little hard to navigate and usually just get frustrated and give up, but I have spent a good amount of time on their today looking at everything from furniture to bathing suits when I came across their version of Jack Rogers. I was so excited that they came in gold as I lost my real gold Jack Rogers last year and haven’t wanted to spend the money to replace them. Unfortunately they are out of my size right now, but hopefully some of you wear a 6 or a 10 and can take advantage of this. Oh how I hope these come back in stock before the honeymoon!
PS One month from today I will be walking down the aisle.

2 comments: