Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Details, Details

So many little things to tie up in the month we have left and I am finally starting to accomplish some of them. Yesterday I ran around town like a crazy person after work buying ribbon, baskets, hole punches and lots of other wedding related items and had time to finish one of my half started DIY projects before cooking dinner.

I was able to put together our flip flop basket.

IMAG0324

I tied each pair of shoes with a navy ribbon and a tag with their size. I just printed the sizes on some ivory cardstock and used my 2" circle punch to punch them out. A few didn’t come out so great (see below) but the others are more centered

IMAG0325

I plan on adding a cute little sign to the front of the basket, just trying to think of some wording I like. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment