As I work on our menus I need some input. As you may know we are going a cocktail style reception. We have plenty of seating for our 200 guests and lots of different options for them to choose from. We will have 16 8 top tables, 8 hightops with stools, a lounge area, and an outdoor area that will have the doors removed and all be connected. We will have 4 different dinner stations an outdoor grill serving up sliders and fries, and 3 indoor stations consisting of a wok doing chicken, steak, or shrimp stir fry, an Italian station with pasta and vegetables, and a Cuban station with mini sandwiches, salad, and black beans and rice.
So here is where I need some help. This is the menu I have currently designed.
At the top I am tying on a flat bow, great instructions found here. And as you can see I have sort of named the slider station “All American” but not the others. My question, should I come up with creative names and if so please leave suggestions because my creativity is blocked right now! Or do I just name them American, Italian, etc.
My goal is to get these printed this weekend and tie all the bows on so I have one less thing to worry about.
The only thing I thought of was "Little Havana" for the Cuban station. Try Googling some random phrases and see what you find!
ReplyDeleteYou could name them after cities in those locations.
ReplyDeleteOr you could take phrases from those locations: Mamma Mia for Italy?