A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: Soon to be King, right now double
C. Chore you hate: All of them? Most specifically dishes
D. Dogs: LOVE <3
E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast!!! I love everything breakfast. Speaking of I need to get myself some waffles soon. I have been craving them for 2 weeks now. And checking the day’s Groupon lol
F. Favorite color: Navy
G. Gold or silver: Can I pick both?
H. Height: 5’6” or atleast that’s what I tell everyone.
I. Instruments you play: When I was younger the piano and guitar. Now I only break out my piano skillz once a year when we are decorating the Christmas tree.
J. Job title: Merchandiser for a major food distributor. I had an interview today to move up *fingers crossed*
K. Kids: Possibly 1 in the very distant future
L. Live: Florida, born and raised.
M. Mom’s name: Margaret
N. Nicknames: The only nickname I can remember was my pop used to call me puddin’
O. Overnight hospital stays: Late night/early morning visits, but never overnight.
P. Pet peeve: Too many to name. Bad/old people drivers might be at the top of my list. I have slight road rage.
Q. Quote from a movie: The only movies I watch are comedies. While I was working the other day I heard someone say his kid’s name was Carlos and for the rest of the day I couldn’t get “Not at the table, Carlos” out of my head.
R. Right or left handed: Lefty
S. Siblings: One younger sister
T. Time you wake up: Anywhere from 5:30-8 on weekdays and I attempt to sleep in until 8:30 on weekends
U. Underwear: VS Lacie Thongs are the only underwear I own
V. Vegetables you dislike: I love veggies, but I absolutely HATE cucumbers and any vegetable that is too mushy. I prefer my veggies to be crunchy.
W. What makes you run late: Not much, sometimes I get caught up on the internet or my coffee takes to long, but I am usually very punctual.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: I’ve had my right arm x rayed about 15 times because I have broken it 3 times. Lots of dental x rays and that’s about it.
Y. Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy, atleast H thinks so. I just made some awesome fish tacos last week and I make an awesome baked mac and cheese. Awesome!
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Penguins… do they have those at zoos? If not I choose a tiger. I used to want one as a pet.
No comments:
Post a Comment