Chocolate Croissants with Honey Butter
1 package of Pillsbury crescent rolls (We always keep these in the house. So many easy breakfast options. I used reduced fat because that is what we had on hand.)
4 oz chocolate chips
2 tbsp melted butter
2 tbsp honey
In a separate bowl mix melted butter and honey. Set aside. Unroll Pillsbury crescent rolls and divide chocolate chips evenly among all rolls (I may have gone over board on the chocolate chips. I’m sure you could use about half the suggested amount and be just fine.) Roll them up and seal the edges. Bake 350 degrees for 12 minutes. Spread with honey butter after removing from the oven. Let cool for a few minutes so you don’t burn yourself on the chocolate. Enjoy!
This is such a perfect idea! We're always buying those crescent rolls, but I've never thought to pick chocolate chips in them. Definitely something I need to do soon!!
ReplyDelete